2022 Clayton County General Election
November 8, 2022
A General Election is the election in which federal and state officers, members of Congress and of the general assembly, county and township officers, and other officers appear on the ballot. General Elections are held the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday in November of each even-numbered year.
Candidate Filing Period
- County Candidate Filing Deadline
- March 25 at 5:00 - Partisan offices and NPPO candidates, candidates nominated by petition, and township offices
- County Ag Extension Deadline:
- Wednesday, August 31 at 5:00pm
- Soil & Water Conservation and County Agricultural Extension Council:
Deadline is Wednesday, August 31 at 5:00pm
All absentee ballots must be received by 8:00pm on Election Day to be considered on time to be counted.
Absentee Ballots will be available beginning Wednesday, October 19, for mail and in-person voting. Download the absentee ballot request form here.
- August 30 - First day the Auditor's Office can begin accepting Absentee Ballot Request Forms.
- October 19 - First day of in-person absentee voting and the first day the Auditor's Office can mail ballots
- October 24 - Deadline to request an absentee ballot to be mailed is 5 p.m.
- November 7 - Last day for In-person absentee voting.
Results Available on Election Night
0 Precincts Counted